Whether your company is nonprofit or for-profit, you’ll want to get the word out to patients about your products and/or services. That’s often easier said than done, because the patient (who will ultimately be your end user) is sometimes several steps back in the chain of distribution.
Whether you’re going direct to consumer with your marketing efforts or appealing to doctors’ offices or retail and online sales outlets, lapel pins are an affordable, memorable way to get noticed.
Ideal for Any Healthcare Company
Do you own, manage, or work for a:
- Remote / traveling medical-assistance firm – e.g., a visiting-nurse agency, home-healthcare provider, or a nonprofit offering low-income seniors free bus transportation to doctors’ offices?
- Health education organization?
- Manufacturer of medical supplies and/or equipment?
- Pharmaceutical start-up?
- Research firm specializing in chronic diseases, cancer, diabetes, physical and cognitive disabilities, or other health conditions?
- Clinic offering free women’s health checkups, mobile mammography screenings, etc.?
…or any other organization related to the healthcare industry?
Add lapel pins to your marketing plan. These marketing pins offer an eye-catching way to promote your organization. They reinforce your branding, reminding your patients and customers exactly who you are and what you offer.
Your employees and representatives can wear your branded lapel pins:
- While making sales calls at hospitals and physicians’ offices
- At popular conventions – including annual medical, dental, and eyecare conferences for device and equipment suppliers
- At major trade shows for pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturers
- At global expos for suppliers of surgical devices and equipment
- At annual expos for makers of disability products and services
- At civic events, school events, holiday festivities, and other community gatherings
What Should You Put on Your Pins?
That depends on your marketing objectives, personal tastes, and promotional budget. Your options include:
- Your logo
- Your organization’s name
- A short health message (10,000 steps today, Fund the Cure, etc.)
- Your slogan or tag line
- A meaningful motto
- A photo-realistic lifestyle image showcasing what you do
- An appropriate symbol, such as the Caduceus Staff (with two entwined snakes) or an image of a stethoscope or other familiar medical device
- An abstract design incorporating your color palette
Although lapel pins are relatively small – usually .75″ to 2″ max – they can display more visual information than you might think. You’ll be surprised how much detail these pins can comfortably fit while still looking bright and beautiful.
What Kind of Lapel Pins Should You Pick?
At Sunset Pins & Coins, we offer several alternatives, any of which can serve your promotional purposes. Choose from:
- Soft Enamel Lapel Pins: They’re your most affordable option, and the fastest to produce, but make no mistake, these premium pins are extremely attractive and durable. With their rich embossed texture, intricate details, and colorful enamel fill, they’ll definitely make an impact. Plus, they can accommodate an amazing range of brilliant custom hues, including bold black and multicolor rainbow finishes.
- Hard Enamel (Cloisonné) Lapel Pins: Unlike soft enamel pins, these upscale lapel pins are super-smooth all over, without any ridges or texture. Baked multiple times to “cure” (or harden) their sleek enamel surface, they’re then buffed for a bright, glassy finish that resembles fine jewelry.
- Die-Struck Lapel Pins: Like hard and soft enamel lapel pins, these impressive pins are made by the die-stamping process. That is, a precision mold (or “die”) of your pin design is stamped in reverse relief onto a sheet of metal under intense pressure. But, unlike those enamel pins, our simple die-struck pins contain no colored fill. Instead, they’re plated with a premium metal like gold, silver, or copper. Sometimes, they’re also burnished for a stylish vintage effect.
- Offset-Printed Pins: These remarkable pins are crafted using the same offset printing process used to print full-color magazines and brochures. Perfect for replicating full-color photography, they capture your photo image in precise, realistic detail – down to the subtlest nuances of text, shadow, and gradient. The result is eye-popping photo-realism, ideal for portraits and lifestyle images.
Once you’ve decided which type of pin you want, you’re ready for the next step.
Bring Your Basic Concept to Sunset Pins & Coins
Call 1-800-890-2789 to connect with one of our expert account executives. He or she will be with you each phase of the way, guiding you through the whole process from concept to completion.
Already have a finished design? That’s perfect! Our skilled design specialists can work with your concept to create the digital artwork that will serve as the mold for your pins.
Just have a vague idea what you want? That’s fine as well. Our designers can take even the roughest sketch – or even a mental image – and transform it into the finished art you’re looking for. At each stage of the process, we’ll get your buy-off, to make sure our artwork reflects just what you had in mind.
Then we’ll manufacture your pins in the quantity you prefer – anywhere from 100 to 10,000. And we’ll safely deliver your completed order directly to your office in time for your next trade show, convention, or public event.